Working out some bugs...

I've been having issues with one of my new lenses (it doesn't seem capable of focusing reliably).  So to see if I could work out the bugs I enlisted the aid of my 4-year-old.  We took it outside to test it a bit and compare it with my other (most favorite) lens this afternoon.  Unfortunately, I only got one satisfactory shot with the problem lens (the one through the mail slot), and I still haven't figured out what's going on.  But I did get some fun pictures in the meantime.  (Waste not, want not, right?)

wm_eIMG_9599_hs

wm_eIMG_9603_pcbw

wm_eIMG_9610_bl

wm_eIMG_9617_js

wm_eIMG_9613_bw

wm_eIMG_9635_vc

1 comment:

  1. I still think this set of Alexis is just gorgeous. She's so beautiful! The last one is definitely my favorite. I didn't read on FB that you were having problems with your lens, and honestly I don't see it. I have a lens, too, that has problems focusing, and sometimes it just simply won't do it. It's a sigma though, but it's all I can afford. Sometimes all you can do is put it on manual focus. A pain, yes, but worth it.
    Good luck with the lens, I hope you get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete